Samhita Royal Splendor Review
- Samhita Royal Splendor is a very cost efficient development. If you are looking for a budget of less than Rs. 50 lakhs their price range will fit your requirement perfectly. The 2 bedroom apartments are at the 40 lakh range and 3 bedrooms at around 50 lakhs.
- Samhita Royal Splendor offers unlimited solar powered hot water supply to the master bedroom bathroom for every home
- Minimal but comes with most commonly expected amenities like swimming pool, tennis court and indoor games
- All homes are fully vaastu compliant. Vaastu is important for resale value.
- Granite and marble for all common areas.
- All homes at Samhita Royal Splendor come with Teak wood main door, granite platforms in kitchen and vitrified tiling across all rooms.
- Packed with building blocks in the entire land with hardly any space left. The swimming pool and tennis court at Samhita Royal Splendor is in the middle of the structure with barely any privacy for players or swimmers. Since this is targeted at the highly budget conscious buyer there are necessary compromises made to accommodate aggressive pricing.
- Poor power backup of 0.6 KVA. This power is barely enough for basic lighting.
- Small 6 passenger lifts
- We did not like the location of Samhita Royal Splendor. Also K.R Puram area is not exactly our favorite when it comes to appreciation potential.